The Perfect Diamond for Your Setting
Do you have a loose or missing diamond in one of your beloved jewelry pieces? Your bracelet, ring, necklace, or earring can be flawless once again with the help of our master jewelers and Professional Stone Sourcing team!
Complete your setting with the perfect diamond today!
Picking the Perfect Diamond
Professional Stone Sourcing ~ Whether it’s a brilliant-cut diamond or the popularized oval, we have a team of specialists in place to properly source any type of diamond needed for your treasured item. Your gemstones are unique and require specific attention, which we are here to provide. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your diamonds, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed, are replaced by gems of the right caliber for your piece.
Thoughtful Selection ~ At My Jewelry Repair, we understand the importance of pairing the perfect diamond to your prized possession. Regardless of the type of jewelry, your missing or broken diamond will be replaced with the perfect match to your jewelry’s setting. In order to accomplish this, we focus on the thoughtful selection of your jewelry’s diamond replacement, making sure to leave your item flawless and without a trace of our work.
Invisible Setting Repair
Is it possible that you are in need of a Diamond Replacement for your Invisible Setting?
An Invisible Setting demonstrates the rare jewelry technique of setting stones side-by-side, hiding the metalwork underneath, which can give the appearance of a larger stone. At My Jewelry Repair, we have a team of master jewelers who specialize in the crafting and repair of Invisible Settings. This also includes the process of a Diamond Replacement within an Invisible Setting.
For more information regarding our Invisible Setting services, please visit our Invisible Setting Repairs service page.
Alternative Gemstone Options
When it comes to Diamond Replacement, there are multiple options available to our customers when searching for the perfect match.
Recently, alternative gemstones such as Moissanites, White Topazes, and Lab-Created Diamonds have become increasingly popular replacements for Natural Diamonds for various reasons, such as:
- More Durable
- More Affordable
- Environmentally Friendly
If you desire to replace your diamond with a colored gemstone, such as an Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire, please feel free to visit our Gemstone Replacement service page for more information.
Diamond Replacement Pricing Details
It is important to note that some diamond replacements require more service than others. The cost of our diamond replacement service reflects the service of sourcing, as well as any possible damage to the setting or the item in general. An example would be the difference between a rebuilt prong compared to a whole new setting.
- The process of a Diamond Replacement is simple enough, yet requires trained eyes to be able to make a flawless switch. We aim to leave no trace of our work, which means not only will your setting be perfected, but the diamond we choose will complete your jewelry piece effortlessly.
- First, we begin by evaluating your item. In the case of a missing diamond(s), we search for a perfect match to replace the missing gem(s). Once the necessary materials have been acquired, we then complete the Diamond Replacement process by masterfully setting each of the stones. Finishing the service with a clean and polish that will leave your item looking as beautiful as the day you got it.
- A Diamond Replacement service requires the expertise of a master jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber of diamond replacement.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contactless service makes it possible to replace your diamond all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of a Diamond Replacement varies depending on the price of the new diamond(s), as well as the amount of damage, etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of diamond we use varies depending on the standard of diamond we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of diamond, we will find one that matches the quality of your diamond perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your diamond, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our diamonds/gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, a Diamond Replacement repair takes 2-4 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Diamond Replacement service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
- If you have any questions regarding our Diamond Replacement service, please feel free to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!
“Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed”
This particular work order took over a year to fully complete, with the watch being sent back three times for all the work to be done properly. I do understand that this was harder project given that it’s a vintage Russian movement, but I can’t tell you enough how much… it meant that you searched all over Russia/Ukraine for the parts needed to complete the work. The watch is running absolutely amazing and can’t believe how good it is running. It’s truly a centerpiece to my vintage watch collection and I absolutely love it. Thanks again for all the hard work and time you put into it and that’s what prompted this message. I do believe in acknowledging hard work and this is truly wonderful. Thank you again and keep up the good work. Read more ““Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed””
I feel like I have found a treasure
THANK YOU for restoring my Montana Silversmiths Earrings back to their original condition! You did an awesome job, and, they are as beautiful now as when I purchased them over 25 years ago! I called Montana Silversmiths and spoke with Sheila Green in Customer Service, and gave her your contact… information so that they can now direct their customers directly to you when they need something reconditioned. I feel like I have found a treasure in knowing that you can repair and restore everything from inexpensive pieces to very valuable pieces. You can bet that I will be sending more business your way! Read more “I feel like I have found a treasure”
They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish
Sent my automatic watch to these folks for repair as it was no longer keeping accurate time, they assessed the watch for needed repairs and sent me the estimate which I approved. About three weeks later I received a email stating that my watch had shipped, they provide a tracking… number that I might keep a track of it, upon receiving the watch I inspected it and have to say that they did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish plus they replaced the clasp, I can only assume that the work done to the movement is of equal quality and detail this will be born out over time as I see how the accuracy is. They also provided the pressure test ticket in the return package. I would recommend this company if you have need of jewelry repair. Read more “They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish”