Any Type of Gemstone for Any Type of Setting
Whether it be Topaz, Citrine, Rhodolite Garnet, Opal, Amethyst, or other gemstones, we understand your treasured jewelry deserves the best care when it comes to gemstone replacements. Our Master Jewelers possess the skill to make your jewelry sparkle as bright as the day you got it.
Restore your brilliance with the perfect gemstone today!
Any type of gemstone, any type of setting, any type of jewelry: We’ve got you covered.
We offer free standard shipping* and many additional options of insurance plans to keep your precious package extra safe.
*Partnered Stores/Manufacturers may have their own requirements for shipping and/or insurance specifications.
Topaz is a very versatile gemstone that’s a great choice for any gemstone jewelry. It’s well known for its hardness and color scheme. Scoring an 8 out of 10 on the Mohs scale, Topaz is one of the hardest gemstones of all time. It also has a vast color scheme, coming in all colors of the rainbow such as pink, brown, and colorless.
If you’re looking to have a Topaz gemstone replacement, we’re here to help! Our Master Jewelers and Professional Stone Sourcing Team can guarantee that your Topaz gemstone is replaced by stones of the right caliber for your piece.
Rhodolite Garnet Replacement
Rhodolite Garnet is the perfect choice for those looking for a reddish-purple gemstone. Besides its vibrant color, it has other amazing features that truly make it a valuable and distinctive gemstone. Rhodolite garnet has a high refractive index, meaning extraordinary brilliance. It scores a 7-7.5 out of 10 on the Mohs scale, making it a perfect fit for any jewelry piece.
Rhodolite Garnet has more meaning than just an exquisite red brilliance, so our Master Jewelers make sure that gems like these may receive extra attention. Their skillful precision will have your Rhodolite Garnet piece looking just as beautiful as when you first bought it!
Amethyst is a variety of quartz gemstones with a striking violet color. These unique gemstones are well-known for their healing properties and for helping bring peace and serenity to a person’s life. Amethyst has been well prized for its features and overall beauty. Its purple hue makes it the perfect jewelry piece for any outfit or occasion.
We know that your Amethyst gemstone means the world to you. That’s why we take every measure to provide premier jewelry and gemstone replacement experience to keep those sentimental values alive.
Citrine is a gorgeous yellow-amber gemstone that is part of the Quartz mineral family. This eccentric gemstone is extremely rare to find naturally, so most other quartz gemstones such as amethyst are tended to in order to bring out this yellow hue, changing the gem to Citrine. This gemstone is also a great alternative to Topaz due to their similarity in color.
The warm amber hue of Citrine is not one to be gambled with. Keeping this gemstone in pristine condition is crucial, but there’s no need to worry. We have a team of certified specialists in place to properly source every type of gem needed for your treasured Citrine item.
Opal might be one of the most diverse and visually pleasing gemstones out there. With its remarkable holographic hue, an opal’s brilliance and vibrance are crucial when choosing the perfect one. The more vibrant and brilliant an opal is, the higher it’s valued. Opals are also amorphous, which means that they don’t have a specific crystal structure.
A gemstone as lustrous as Opal deserves the utmost care. When choosing us, our customers can have the full trust of knowing that their Opal gemstones will be restored to their original conditions of the highest caliber.
Other Gemstones We Replace
That’s not all! Our Master Jewelers can repair any gemstone of any size, color, and quality. From brilliant Moissanite to versatile Spinel, you can have the confidence of knowing that your gemstone pieces will be replaced and restored to look as good as when you first got them.
We understand your gemstones are unique and require specific attention. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your gems, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed, are replaced by stones of the right caliber for your piece.
- The process of a Gemstone Replacement is straight-forward but requires trained eyes to be able to make a flawless switch. We aim to leave no trace of our work, which means not only will your setting be perfected, but the Gemstone we choose will complete your jewelry piece effortlessly.
- First, we begin by evaluating your item. In the case of a missing Gemstone, we search for a perfect match to replace the missing gem(s). Once the necessary materials have been acquired, we then complete the Gemstone Replacement process by masterfully setting each of the stones. Finishing the service with a clean and polish that will leave your item looking as beautiful as the day you got it.
- A Gemstone Replacement service requires the expertise of a Master Jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber gemstone replacement available.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contact-less service makes it possible to replace your Gemstone all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of a Gemstone Replacement varies depending on the price of the new stone(s), as well as the amount of damage, etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of Gemstone we use varies depending on the standard of the gemstone we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of Gemstone, we will find one that matches the quality of your stone perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your Gemstone, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our Gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, a Gemstone Replacement repair takes 2-4 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Gemstone Replacement service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
- If you have any questions regarding our Gemstone Replacement services, please feel free to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!