Restore Your Diamond’s Brilliance
Your diamond gemstone’s setting can be restored to its former brilliance or transformed into a new creation entirely by the professional skills of our Master Jewelers.
Restore your brilliance with a diamond resetting today!
Any type of diamond, any type of setting, any type of jewelry:
We’ve got you covered.
Multiple Options of Insured Shipping
We offer free standard shipping* and many additional options of insurance plans to keep your precious package extra safe.
*Partnered Stores/Manufacturers may have their own requirements for shipping and/or insurance specifications.
Professional Services For Your Perfect Stone
Repairing Your diamond Setting
Possibly the best part of our diamond gemstone resetting services may be that our Master Jewelers have the necessary skill to perform a gemstone resetting service without leaving any trace of their work.
The process of repairing your diamond setting’s prongs includes tightening your current prongs or the rebuilding of new prongs in order to secure your diamonds in place without interfering your jewelry’s setting design.
Some services that may be necessary for your diamond resetting include:
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
Providing Premier Setting Services
State-of-the-art setting labs
We have built out custom Setting Labs for our Master Craftsmen to have everything they need to focus on settings. This level of attention is needed for top of the line jewelry settings of the kind our premier manufacturing partners require.
These clean environments are equipped with the best jeweler benches, tools, and high tech microscopes.
The tools, skills, and experience of our Master Jewelers allow us to provide the highest caliber diamond gemstone resetting service to you all from the comfort of your home!
Transforming your diamond setting
If you are interested in the complete transformation of your diamond jewelry’s current setting, we are more than capable of catering to a wide range of design ideas/preferences! Along with the redesign of your jewelry’s setting, we are also able to provide access to any diamond replacements you may wish to include in your jewelry’s setting transformation.
To learn more about other gemstone resetting: visit our Gemstone Resettings page.
Have Some Loose Diamonds And Not Sure What To Do With Them?
Remake them into new jewelry with My Jewelry Repair! We can wire wrap them into pendants, or convert them into new rings, bracelets, or charms.
More info on this service here: What To Do With Loose Gemstones.
Invisible Set Diamond Repairs
Is it possible that you are in need of a Diamond Resetting for your Invisible Setting?
An Invisible Setting demonstrates the rare jewelry technique of setting stones side-by-side, hiding the metalwork underneath, which can give the appearance of a larger stone. At My Jewelry Repair, we have a team of master jewelers who specialize in the crafting and repair of Invisible Settings. This also includes the process of a Diamond Replacement within an Invisible Setting.
For more information regarding our Invisible Setting services, please visit our Invisible Setting Repairs service page.
Diamond Resetting Repair Notes
It is important to note that some diamond gemstone resettings require more service than others. The cost of our diamond gemstone resetting service reflects the possible service of sourcing, as well as any possible damage to the setting or the item in general. An example would be the difference between a rebuilt prong compared to a whole new setting, or a simple prong diamond setting versus an invisible setting.
The process of resetting gemstones can be quite simple or extremely intricate depending on your jewelry’s setting. For example, a simple four-pronged ring would involve the repairing/tightening of the ring’s prongs, potentially including additional metalwork depending on the damage. In the case of an invisible set jewelry piece, the gemstone resetting process would be a lot more intricate as the gemstones are held together by the pressure from other gemstones/the jewelry’s setting design itself, not by prongs.
- A Gemstone Resetting service requires the expertise of a master jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber of gemstone resetting.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contactless service makes it possible to reset your gemstones all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of a Gemstone Resetting service varies depending on the price of new gemstones (if needed), the amount of damage caused to the setting, as well as the labor required to perform a setting redesign (if one has been requested), etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of gemstone we use varies depending on the standard of gemstone we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of gemstone, we will find one that matches the quality of your gemstone perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your gemstone, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our diamonds/gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, a Gemstone Resetting service takes 3-5 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage to your setting, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Gemstone Resetting service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
- If you have any questions regarding our Gemstone Resetting service, please feel free to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!
Reset Your Diamond Today!
I feel like I have found a treasure
They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish
About three weeks later I received a email stating that my watch had shipped, they provide a tracking number that I might keep a track of it, upon receiving the watch I inspected it and have to say that they did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish plus they replaced the clasp, I can only assume that the work done to the movement is of equal quality and detail this will be born out over time as I see how the accuracy is.
They also provided the pressure test ticket in the return package.
I would recommend this company if you have need of jewelry repair.
Read more “They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish”
“Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed”
Read more ““Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed””