Restoring Your Diamond Ring
Does your precious diamond ring have a missing diamond, a broken prong, or simply need some TLC. Our Diamond Ring Repair service is the solution to making your diamond ring as perfect as the day you got it!
Restore your diamond ring today!
Perfecting Your Diamond Ring
Master Jewelers ~ Our in-house, hand-selected team of Master Jewelers not only have the experience and certifications to provide the highest caliber of ring repair, but also the passion for bringing your diamond ring back to life. They view each unique ring as holding the memories and experiences of our customers and take the responsibility of restoring their prized possession very seriously. You can trust that your diamond ring, regardless of the damage, will be in the right hands for the job.
Professional Stone Sourcing ~ Whether it’s a brilliant-cut diamond or the popularized oval, we have a team of specialists in place to properly source any type of diamond needed for your treasured item. Your gemstones are unique and require specific attention, which we are here to provide. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your diamonds, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed, are replaced by gems of the right caliber for your piece.
Please reference our Diamond Replacement Services page for more information.
Fixing Your Diamond Ring
Loving Your Diamond Ring
Diamonds are more than just a pretty stone, they are the hardest natural substance known to man. Beyond this fact alone, they have many other properties that make them so valuable, such as their ability to refract light, creating the sparkle and brilliance that makes them one of the most popular gemstones in the world.
When it comes to the caring, or how we like to call it, the “loving” of your diamond, there are a few steps you can follow in order to provide your diamonds with the best chance of never losing their sparkle!
Invisible Setting Repair
Is it possible that you are in need of a Diamond Replacement for your Invisible Setting?
An Invisible Setting demonstrates the rare jewelry technique of setting stones side-by-side, hiding the metalwork underneath, which can give the appearance of a larger stone. At My Jewelry Repair, we have a team of master jewelers who specialize in the crafting and repair of Invisible Settings. This also includes the process of a Diamond Replacement within an Invisible Setting.
For more information regarding our Invisible Setting services, please visit our Invisible Setting Repairs service page.
- Prongs – The thin strips of metal that hold your precious stones into place on your ring. They have a tendency to break and become loose due to normal wear and time over time.
- Setting/Head – The part of your ring that secures your primary stone(s) into place and attaches it (them) to the rest of the ring.
- Shoulder – This is the area closest to the head of your ring. Although this part of your ring is typically the strongest and most structurally sound, if the shoulder displays side diamonds, this makes the area more prone to damage as the setting causes the shoulder to be more fragile in nature.
- Shank – The general band of your ring. This metal tends to be on the thinner side as it is formed and sized to fit your finger perfectly and comfortably. Due to this, it can be snapped or broken over time with the usual wear and tear of daily use.
- The price of a Diamond Ring Repair varies depending on the price of new diamond(s), as well as the amount of damage to the ring, etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- First, we begin by evaluating your item. In the case of a missing diamond(s), we search for a perfect match to replace the missing gem(s). If your diamond ring simply needs a clean and polish, we will provide the necessary service. In the case your diamond ring has more extensive damage, we are prepared to cover all of your ring repair needs from ring resizing, all the way to soldering your ring back together.
- Once all the necessary materials have been acquired and the specified service has been completed, we then finish the Diamond Ring Repair process by perfecting your ring with a clean and polish that will leave your item looking as beautiful as the day you got it.
- A Diamond Ring Repair service requires the expertise of a Master Jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber of diamond replacement.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contactless service makes it possible to replace your diamond all from the comfort of your home!
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of diamond we use varies depending on the standard of diamond we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of diamond, we will find one that matches the quality of your diamond perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your diamond, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our diamonds/gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- Once we receive your ring, we can usually send you your estimate within 24 hours, but never more than 72 hours. Once approved, we begin working on your ring.
- On average, a Diamond Ring Repair service itself takes 2-4 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Diamond Replacement service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
- If you have any questions regarding our Diamond Replacement service, please feel free to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!
I feel like I have found a treasure
THANK YOU for restoring my Montana Silversmiths Earrings back to their original condition! You did an awesome job, and, they are as beautiful now as when I purchased them over 25 years ago! I called Montana Silversmiths and spoke with Sheila Green in Customer Service, and gave her your contact… information so that they can now direct their customers directly to you when they need something reconditioned. I feel like I have found a treasure in knowing that you can repair and restore everything from inexpensive pieces to very valuable pieces. You can bet that I will be sending more business your way! Read more “I feel like I have found a treasure”
They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish
Sent my automatic watch to these folks for repair as it was no longer keeping accurate time, they assessed the watch for needed repairs and sent me the estimate which I approved. About three weeks later I received a email stating that my watch had shipped, they provide a tracking… number that I might keep a track of it, upon receiving the watch I inspected it and have to say that they did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish plus they replaced the clasp, I can only assume that the work done to the movement is of equal quality and detail this will be born out over time as I see how the accuracy is. They also provided the pressure test ticket in the return package. I would recommend this company if you have need of jewelry repair. Read more “They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish”
“Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed”
This particular work order took over a year to fully complete, with the watch being sent back three times for all the work to be done properly. I do understand that this was harder project given that it’s a vintage Russian movement, but I can’t tell you enough how much… it meant that you searched all over Russia/Ukraine for the parts needed to complete the work. The watch is running absolutely amazing and can’t believe how good it is running. It’s truly a centerpiece to my vintage watch collection and I absolutely love it. Thanks again for all the hard work and time you put into it and that’s what prompted this message. I do believe in acknowledging hard work and this is truly wonderful. Thank you again and keep up the good work. Read more ““Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed””