Perfect Pearls for Perfect Piece
Your Pearls can be flawless once again with the help of the skills of our Master Jewelers and Professional Stone Sourcing team!
Restore your brilliance with the perfect pearl today!
Picking the Perfect Pearl
Professional Stone Sourcing ~ My Jewelry Repair leads the industry when it comes to stone sourcing, whether you need something popular (like the Akoya cultured pearls), or a simple round of your selection.
Our staff of specialists will deftly source any type of pearl you want in order to restore or provide alterations on your treasured item. Your particular gemstone should be as unique as you are, after all. We provide custom-tailored service and treat each repair/alteration as if it’s our own. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your pearls, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed, sparkle wherever they sit. We take the time to ensure that each stone is replaced by gems of the right caliber for your unique and treasured piece.
Thoughtful Selection ~ We’ll help you pair the perfect pearl to enhance any piece of jewelry. Regardless of jewelry type, your missing, fractured, or broken pearl will be replaced with the perfect match to your jewelry’s specific setting. We focus on the thoughtful selection of your jewelry’s pearl replacement, and we will always go any extra lengths available to make sure your item is flawless and left without a trace of our work.
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
To learn more about the history and proper maintenance for your pearls, visit our Ultimate Pearl Guide for more information!
We offer free standard shipping* and many additional options of insurance plans to keep your precious package extra safe.
*Partnered Stores/Manufacturers may have their own requirements for shipping and/or insurance specifications.
Brilliant Pearl Settings and Stringing
There is a wide variety of pearl settings, which include being set in earrings, necklaces, rings, brooches, and bracelets. The most popular type of pearl jewelry pieces are pearl necklaces and pearl bracelets. These pearls definitely require a skillful jeweler to restring them.
Please visit our Pearl Restringing Services page to receive premier restringing services and have your pearls restored back to its pristine condition.
Alternative Gemstone Options
Our Professional Parts Sourcing Team is able to source out any type of pearl of any color, shape, size, and type, including natural or cultured. If you wish to source out an alternative gemstone to pearl, we recommend looking into the other June birthstones, which are Alexandrite and Moonstone.
There are many different types of pearls that you can choose from, however, there are types that are more rare than others. In general, each of these types are very vulnerable to extreme heat and are prone to being scratched if worn on the daily.
Pearl Replacement Pricing Details
Pearl replacement services can vary depending on the piece of jewelry/item in question. In many cases, cost will come down to the stone desired and price can increase if there is damage to the setting.
- The process of a Pearl Replacement is straight-forward but requires trained eyes to be able to make a flawless switch. We aim to leave no trace of our work, which means not only will your setting be perfected, but the Pearl we choose will complete your jewelry piece effortlessly.
- First, we begin by evaluating your item. In the case of a missing Pearl, we search for a perfect match to replace the missing gem(s). Once the necessary materials have been acquired, we then complete the Gemstone Replacement process by masterfully setting each of the stones. Finishing the service with a clean and polish that will leave your item looking as beautiful as the day you got it.
- A Pearl Replacement service requires the expertise of a Master Jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber gemstone replacement available.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contact-less service makes it possible to replace your Pearl all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of a Pearl Replacement varies depending on the price of the new stone(s), as well as the amount of damage, etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of Pearl we use varies depending on the standard of the gemstone we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of Pearl, we will find one that matches the quality of your stone perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your Pearl, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our Pearl/gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, a Pearl Replacement repair takes 2-4 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Pearl Replacement service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
“If you were born in June, your month’s birthstones are Pearl, Alexandrite, and Moonstone.
If you didn’t already know, there are some months that have multiple birthstones, whereas some only have one. Traditional birthstones are gemstones that were most commonly associated with its respective month in the early 20th century and even beyond, with Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers associating these gemstones with the star signs. Those that are more commonly known in this day and age are the modern birthstones, which were officially named by the Jewelers of America in the 1950’s.
If you would like to learn more about birthstones in general, visit our Ultimate Birthstone Guide!“
“Did you know that harvesting natural pearls was so rare that someone had to invent a way to harvest cultured pearls?
Natural pearls are very rare and extremely valuable, as only one oyster in forty may contain a pearl. In 1893, Kokichi Mikimoto, invented a viable technique for producing hemispherical “cultured pearls” in Japan. Mikimoto created this technique of seeding an oyster with an irritant, which is the only difference between a cultured pearl and natural pearl.
Visit our blog “Mikimoto — The Inventor of the Cultured Pearl” to learn more about this process!“
- If you have any questions regarding our Pearl Replacement service, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!
Replace Your Pearl Today!
I feel like I have found a treasure
They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish
About three weeks later I received a email stating that my watch had shipped, they provide a tracking number that I might keep a track of it, upon receiving the watch I inspected it and have to say that they did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish plus they replaced the clasp, I can only assume that the work done to the movement is of equal quality and detail this will be born out over time as I see how the accuracy is.
They also provided the pressure test ticket in the return package.
I would recommend this company if you have need of jewelry repair.