A Cartier Watch Crystal Replacement
On this edition of the Before & After series, we have a Cartier Timepiece with a shattered crystal that had glass fragments damage the movement.
It is important for watch owners and collectors to note that tiny glass particles from a cracked watch crystal may fall into the watch movement, further damaging the timepiece overall. However, this is not the case for all cracked crystals.
For this watch repair process, we had to:
- Carefully remove the damaged crystal
- Inspect for any glass fragments that damaged the movement
- Replace damaged parts and clean interior parts
- Adjust the inner workings
- Perform a watch crystal replacement
It is then all wrapped up with our signature clean and polish and it’s good to go!
Like the results of this repair? Leave a comment!
That’s All Folks!
Thank you for taking the time to visit the latest addition to our Before and After Series! Don’t worry, we will be showcasing many more of our major transformations very soon.
My Jewelry Repair
Before & After #73