The Repair Before & After Spotlight Series
My Jewelry Repair aims to provide our customers with the highest caliber of jewelry and watch repair all from the comfort of their home. The Before & After Series spotlights some of the best work our Master Craftsmen have done!
Invisible Setting Diamond Ring Restoration
A customer had sent in their gold diamond ring to us to be restored. There were a total of four missing diamonds that needed to be replaced, one of them being the invisible set diamond and the other three being channel set. The owner of the ring had purchased it along with a Sears Lifetime Care Plan, which helped cover the cost of the restoration.
Covered by Sears Lifetime Care Plan
For this diamond ring restoration, we had to:
- Perform a free professional evaluation after noting what the customer requested for the repair
- Note that although we are an online jewelry and watch repair company, we can only provide evaluations when our skilled craftsmen can physically assess them in person at our secure facility
- Source a princess-cut diamond and three baguette diamonds
- Groove the diamond gemstone for its invisible setting
- Set and tighten all of the diamond gemstones
- Provide a clean and polish
And voila! This beautiful diamond ring was back to its pristine condition thanks to the traceless work of our skilled Master Jewelers and our customer’s Sears Lifetime Care Plan.
Our jewelers here at My Jewelry Repair are equipped with all the skills, experience, tools, and certifications needed to complete any type of jewelry repair, such as this diamond replacement. After utilizing everything required for this repair, we were more than happy to send back this refurbished gemstone ring back to its owner!
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
If you happen to need the same repair, feel free to send over your diamond ring so we can get it back to its original brilliance.
Like the results of this repair? Leave a comment!
That’s All Folks!
Thank you for taking the time to visit the latest addition to our Before and After Series! Don’t worry, we will be showcasing many more of our major transformations very soon.
My Jewelry Repair
Before & After #151