The Life of Your Jewelry Restored
Gemstones We Often Replace
For a cost breakdown, please visit our Pricing List.
Professional Stone SourcingWhether it’s a standard cut diamond or a Brazilian emerald, we have a team of specialists in place to properly source every type of gem needed for your treasured item. We understand your gemstones are unique and require specific attention. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your gems, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed, are replaced by stones of the right caliber for your piece.
Transform Your Gemstone SettingNeed To Reset Or Repair Your Gemstone’s Setting?
Our Master Jewelers can provide the necessary repair to get your gemstone item looking brand new again! The most common repair would be tightening your current prongs or creating new prongs to hold your gemstone in place. This will all be done by our Master Jewelers without altering your item’s current setting design. Our Certified Team can also satisfy any Invisible Setting repairs that you may need.
If you are looking to transform your item’s current setting design, we are capable of implementing a wide range of preferences or design ideas into your current item to give it a brand new attention-grabbing look. Our Master Jewelers will evaluate your item to make sure that the potential transformation can be done and then will begin resetting your gemstone!
To learn more about gemstone resetting: visit our Gemstone Resettings page.
Have Some Loose Gemstones And Not Sure What To Do With Them?
More info on this service here: What To Do With Loose Gemstones.
Gemstone Repair NotesIt is important to note that some gemstone replacements require more service than others. The cost of our gemstone replacement service reflects the service of sourcing, as well as any possible damage to the setting or the item in general. An example would be the difference between a rebuilt prong compared to a whole new setting.
Gemstone replacement is the most variable cost of the jewelry repair process. Usually the majority of the cost will depend on the stone, depending on the type, size, and cut of the gem required for your ring or necklace. However there is still the setting of the stone (prong, invisible setting, etc.), and if the gem is rare enough the custom cutting of the stone to be applied to your piece.Full Pricing List,
An example of a gemstone replacement that needed more work than an average restoration
The reason gemstone replacement services become complex is because of the unique nature of jewelry. The championship ring pictured required:
- Sapphire sourcing
- Rebuilding the bezel
- Stone Cutting
- 3D Printing
- Stone Setting
- And more
For a full breakdown of what we did for this ring please visit: Before & After #44
- Gemstone replacement involves cleaning the piece in question beforehand — that way we can thoroughly assess any damage that might not have met the eye initially.
- We make sure to find a gemstone replacement (if applicable) that fits the piece and matches the other stones that are already in the place, which helps us ensure that our repair work helps make your piece of jewelry look as good as new.
- Once we have the new gemstone that will replace the old one, we’ll set that gemstone in place, making sure that it sits in exactly the same fashion as the old gemstone did.
- We also make sure to repair damaged prongs, beads, or any additional part of the piece in order to make certain that your gemstone replacement is ultimately secure and held in place.
- If we end up repairing a piece that features multiple or several gemstones featured in the same piece of jewelry, then it becomes an essential part of our repair process to make sure our gemstone replacement matches those pre-existing gemstones in every way possible.
- We take special considerations when selecting our gemstone replacements that will be used in our repair process. My Jewelry Repair has extensive experience when it comes to evaluating and selecting gemstones, not to mention amazing relationships within the jewelry industry that have taken decades to cultivate — we put all of our knowledge and expertise to work for our customers, one repair at a time.
- After resetting the gemstone and/or repairing the settings, this might impact other areas of the piece of jewelry in question, so we make sure to refinish each piece of jewelry we perform gemstone replacement services for before we return it to our customers.
Print your shipping label and order slip. Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s). My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
Our experienced team evaluates every piece individually, delivering personalized care to every item we receive for repair. No hidden fees. If additional jewelry repair is needed, we let our customers know up front.For more information, visit our How it Works page.
Once we receive your ring, we can usually send you your estimate within 24 hours, but never more than 72 hours. Once approved, we finish work on the ring and have it reviewed by Quality Assurance within 3-5 business days.
The total time depends on your location and the shipping option you choose. We provide free standard shipping utilizing USPS Priority Mail, which is 2-3 days, but we offer faster options as wellFor a full breakdown, visit Standard Repair Timelines.
When you find your self asking where to go for diamond replacements, you’ll be glad to know we can provide services from anywhere in the country! We have locations on both coasts and offer free standard shipping – even from Alaska and Hawaii.
All of Our Services Are Available at All Times From New York City to San Diego, Seattle to Miami, our services are not limited by location, and can serve you anywhere in the U.S. with Free Standard Shipping. Meaning you can get the highest quality in ring repair without restriction Print your shipping label and order slip. Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s). My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.What if I need Jewelry Repair Near Me?
“Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed”
Read more ““Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed””
I feel like I have found a treasure
They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish
About three weeks later I received a email stating that my watch had shipped, they provide a tracking number that I might keep a track of it, upon receiving the watch I inspected it and have to say that they did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish plus they replaced the clasp, I can only assume that the work done to the movement is of equal quality and detail this will be born out over time as I see how the accuracy is.
They also provided the pressure test ticket in the return package.
I would recommend this company if you have need of jewelry repair.
Read more “They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish”