Restore Your Opal’s Brilliance
Do you have a piece of cherished jewelry with a loose or missing opal? Allow your ring, necklace, bracelet, or earring to radiate with unmatched elegance once more, courtesy of our Master Jewelers and Professional Stone Sourcing team!
Restore your brilliance with the perfect opal today!
Picking the Perfect Opal
Professional Stone Sourcing ~ Whether it’s a round-shaped opal or a unique cut of gemstone, we have a team of specialists in place to properly source any type of diamond needed for your treasured item. Your gemstones are unique and require specific attention, which we are here to provide. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your diamonds, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed, are replaced by gems of the right caliber for your piece.
Thoughtful Selection ~ At My Jewelry Repair, we understand the importance of pairing the perfect opal to your prized possession. Regardless of the type of jewelry, your missing or broken opal will be replaced with the perfect match to your jewelry’s setting. In order to accomplish this, we focus on the thoughtful selection of your jewelry’s opal replacement, making sure to leave your item flawless and without a trace of our work.
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
Did you know that the opal is the traditional birthstone for the month of October? This multi-colored gemstone is best known and valued due to its ability to shift different colors of rainbow hues, which is also a phenomenon coined “play-of-color.”
Opals have a hardness of about 5.5 to 7.5 on the Mohs scale of hardness. This makes opals a type of gemstone that requires special handling and cleaning.
To learn more about the features, symbolism, and history of opals, visit our Ultimate Opal Birthstone Guide for more information!
We offer free standard shipping* and many additional options of insurance plans to keep your precious package extra safe.
*Partnered Stores/Manufacturers may have their own requirements for shipping and/or insurance specifications.
Providing Premier Setting Services
State-of-the Art Setting Lab
Our Custom Setting Labs have been meticulously designed for our Master Craftsmen. They provide an ideal environment to concentrate on perfecting each diamond setting. This level of dedication and detail is what our premier manufacturing partners expect from us.
Our pristine labs boast state-of-the-art jeweler benches, the finest tools, and high-tech microscopes, all geared toward creating your perfect piece.
The blend of our Master Jewelers’ expertise, the precision tools at their disposal, and years of experience empower us to deliver the highest quality opal setting services right to your doorstep!
Alternative Gemstone Options
When it comes to Opal Replacement, there are multiple options available to our customers when searching for the perfect match.
If you desire to replace your opal with a different gemstone, such as an Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire, please feel free to visit our Gemstone Replacement service page for more information.
Opal Replacement Pricing Details
It is important to note that some opal replacements require more service than others. The cost of our opal replacement service reflects the service of sourcing, as well as any possible damage to the setting or the item in general. An example would be the difference between a rebuilt prong compared to a whole new setting.
I feel like I have found a treasure
“Searched All Over Russia/Ukraine for the Parts Needed”
They did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish
About three weeks later I received a email stating that my watch had shipped, they provide a tracking number that I might keep a track of it, upon receiving the watch I inspected it and have to say that they did a beautiful job on the exterior cleaning and polish plus they replaced the clasp, I can only assume that the work done to the movement is of equal quality and detail this will be born out over time as I see how the accuracy is.
They also provided the pressure test ticket in the return package.
I would recommend this company if you have need of jewelry repair.
- The process of a Opal Replacement is simple enough, yet requires trained eyes to be able to make a flawless switch. We aim to leave no trace of our work, which means not only will your setting be perfected, but the opal we choose will complete your jewelry piece effortlessly.
- First, we begin by evaluating your item. In the case of a missing opal(s), we search for a perfect match to replace the missing gem(s). Once the necessary materials have been acquired, we then complete the Opal Replacement process by masterfully setting each of the stones. Finishing the service with a clean and polish that will leave your item looking as beautiful as the day you got it.
- An Opal Replacement service requires the expertise of a Master Jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing Team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber of opal replacement.
- With us, you don't have to go anywhere! Our online, contactless service makes it possible to replace your opal all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of an Opal Replacement varies depending on the price of the new opal(s), as well as the amount of damage, etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of opal we use varies depending on the standard of opal we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of opal, we will find one that matches the quality of your opal perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your diamond, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our opals and other gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a 'quick' repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, an Opal Replacement repair takes 2-4 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Opal Replacement service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
- If you have any questions regarding our Opal Replacement service, please feel free to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!