A Skagen Watch Restoration
On this edition of the Before & After Series, we have a Skagen watch that required replacements for a few parts and some minor interior cleaning.
For this watch servicing repair, we had to:
- Perform a watch crystal replacement
- Provide new movement parts for replacement
- Replace the the back gasket with a sourced out new part
- Clean and refinish the dial
- Finish off with an exterior clean and polish
Our Watch Repair Service Center is equipped with ever skill, tool, and environment needed in order to provide the needed care and repair to restore your precious timepiece. Send over your watch today to receive your free evaluation by our Certified Watchmakers!
Like the results of this repair? Leave a comment!
That’s All Folks!
Thank you for taking the time to visit the latest addition to our Before and After Series! Don’t worry, we will be showcasing many more of our major transformations very soon.
My Jewelry Repair
Before & After #47