The Repair Before & After Spotlight Series
My Jewelry Repair aims to provide our customers with the highest caliber of jewelry and watch repair all from the comfort of their home. The Before & After Series spotlights some of the best work our Master Craftsmen have done!
Restoring the Brilliance of This Symbol of Love
An actual symbol of love was brought into our facility in need of a gemstone replacement.
We were more than honored to receive this pendant, which held the ashes of the owner’s dad in a small compartment in the back. Upon making the repair order, the owner made a note that they wanted to get a replacement of the gemstone in honor of the father, so they requested an Aquamarine, which was his birthstone.
For this necklace pendant restoration, we had to:
- Perform a free professional evaluation after noting what the customer requested for the repair
- Note that although we are an online jewelry and watch repair company, we can only provide evaluations when our skilled craftsmen can physically assess them in person at our secure facility
- Order a replacement stone per the owner’s caliber preference
- Perform a gemstone resetting of the new stone
- Rebuild two of the worn out “V” prongs to secure the stone placement
- Provide a complimentary clean & polish
This beautifully sentimental pendant was restored back to new for its owner to treasure for more years to come!
Our jewelers here at My Jewelry Repair are equipped with all the skills, experience, tools, and certifications needed to complete any type of jewelry repair, such as this gemstone replacement. After utilizing everything required for this repair, we were more than happy to send back this refurbished gemstone ring back to its owner!
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
In the case that you have a sentimental jewelry piece that needs a restoration such as this one, send it our way. We may feature your repair in our Before & After series for its next spotlight!
If you like to learn about your specific birthstone, check out our blog, “The Ultimate Birthstone Guide” for some fun facts, lore, and tips to keep them looking new!
Like the results of this repair? Leave a comment!
That’s All Folks!
Thank you for taking the time to visit the latest addition to our Before and After Series! Don’t worry, we will be showcasing many more of our major transformations very soon.
My Jewelry Repair
Before & After #145